The past couple of weeks have been crazy busy.
My boss is off travelling in India… (This weekend he’s hiking in the Himalaya and that means no reception) which means I’m trying very hard to stay on top of all the projects we have going on right now. He’s away till the end of the month… two more weeks of mayhem.
And in a case of ‘perfect timing’ (or call it Murphy’s law) my husband is going on tour for the next two weeks. That means I’ll be solo parenting until the end of the month.
So, what do you think? The perfect moment to build some kind of writing schedule… right??
Last week I wrote down the entire outline for the first time. I now have it split up in bite-sized pieces. I got my inspiration from Kat‘s video (not the entire thing but the first 3/4). Hearing her talk about her story ideas made me want to write down mine.
And now I’m looking for schedule inspiration. So, if you write let me know:
- Do you have a schedule or do you just write when inspiration strikes?
- When do you write? (Morning, evening, weekends)
- What’s your favourite writing spot?
- Do you have certain rules you try to follow?
- Any tips for when you’re stuck?
- If you’re writing something right now, tell me a little bit about it!
See you soon! Hopefully with a little writing update 😉